Even though acne is the most common skin condition in the world, that does not make it any more pleasant to deal with. Most people have experienced acne during their teenage years as a result of puberty. There are also many more who experience the condition in their adulthood as well.
The first problem with fighting acne is that it has so many different causes: it can be triggered by stress, a poor diet, not sleeping well or, in some cases, it can even be genetic. Acne starts appearing when the pores in your skin get clogged with bacteria. This leads to an oil buildup underneath the skin and pretty soon pimples start appearing. They not only look ugly, but can actually be painful in some cases and lead to the development of pustules and cysts, which are much worse. It is possible to treat your acne with various creams and other cosmetic products.
Some ingredients that will fight acne are:
- Argan oil is very useful as it is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with anything from dry skin to scarring, but it is also useful for acne
- Sea Buckthorn oil is efficient in treating skin problems such as wrinkles and acne.
- Rosewood oil is a good anti-bacterial and will help you eliminate those buildups of bacteria on your face
- Evening Primrose oil is also useful due to its linolenic acid content which decreases sebum production (the oily substance that leads to acne)
- Sesame oil whose rich nutrient content and anti-bacterial properties will keep blackheads and pimples away
In some cases the acne problem has been ignored for far too long and the dreaded blackheads start to appear. It’s no worry, though. You should continue treatment with Rosewood oil as this is the best when it comes to dealing with pimples and blackheads, but you can also look for Sesame oil whose rich nutrient content and anti-bacterial properties will keep blackheads and pimples away.
A good product that will help fight acne is our Liquid Gem Face Oil. It is a carefully balanced botanical blend of organic and chemicals-free oils and is one of our finest facial moisturizers. It includes Argan, Sea Buckthorn, Rosewood, and Sesame Oils to both soothe and heal your pores. Liquid Gem Face Oil is a carefully designed combination of active healing ingredients and is superb for daily use.